Policy for processing of personal data pursuant to and by the effect of Article 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR).
Welcome to our website Jeymoon.com (the Site).
JVF s.r.l. collects and manages your personal data with the utmost care and adopts specific security measures to protect them. Below you will find all the information on how we process your personal data in relation to your browsing on Jeymoon.com and using the services offered.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is JVF s.r.l., San Marco, 1808 - 30124 Venezia C.F. and VAT number 04324750274.
Contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address of JVF s.r.l. for any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data.
Types of data processed and treatment purposes
JVF s.r.l. processes the personal information you provide to us when you conclude an order and purchase goods, and those we collect while you browse or use the services offered on Jeymoon.com. JVF s.r.l. can collect data about you such as personal data (name and surname, shipping address and billing address), navigation data (IP address) and data on your purchase habits.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on Jeymoon.com;
- provide you with the services of Jeymoon.com;
- allow registration to the site and use of services reserved for registered users;
- manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service.
In the all this cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute an agreement with you or to provide you with the service that you have specifically requested.
We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site, in order to improve our offer and our services.
Only with your express consent will we process your personal data to:
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
- customise the site and the commercial offers based on your interests.
Subjects authorized to process your data
Your personal data is processed by trained personnel of JVF s.r.l.. Your data could also be processed by our suppliers, previously assessed and chosen for their reliability and competence, for organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services on Jeymoon.com.
Data retention period
Your personal data is kept for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of this period your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. Depending on the purpose of processing, the retention period changes: for example, data collected following the purchase of goods on Jeymoon.com are processed and stored respecting the administrative and accounting formalities in accordance with local tax law (ten years); the data used to send you our newsletters are kept until you ask us to cease sending.
You can, at any time, revoke your consent to the processing of your data, know what kinf of your personal data are in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request the update, correction or integration and, when required by current provisions, the cancellation, limitation of treatment or oppose their treatment. You can also request to receive your personal data in our possession in a format readable by electronic devices and, when possible, the transfer of the same directly to a third party indicated by you.
You can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection (for Italy it is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data - https://www.garanteprivacy.it/), when you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately.
This information may be subject to changes and additions over time, so we invite you to check the contents periodically. Where possible, we will try to immediately inform you of any changes made.
JVF s.r.l. with headquarters at San Marco, 1808 - 30124 Venezia C.F. e P.IVA n. 04324750274 is the Data Controller, that is, the subject which decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact JVF s.r.l. by writing to the above address or sending an email to email@example.com.
Type of personal data collected
The categories of personal data that JVF s.r.l. collects and processes when you browse on Jeymoon.com are as follows:
- we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on Jeymoon.com such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment details;
- we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide the assistance requested;
- upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- for the registration of your account, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the site.
- in case of authentication to the account through external social networks (Facebook, Google ..), we collect from these third parties your e-mail address that is necessary to register/authenticate on Jeymoon.com.
- we collect information about your browsing on Jeymoon.com , such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
- we collect the personal data necessary to conclude the purchase of services on Jeymoon.com such as name and surname, e-mail address, billing address, telephone, payment details, etc.;
We inform you that JVF s.r.l. does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access Jeymoon.com and use the services offered by JVF s.r.l., you declare that you are of legal age.
Use of the personal data
JVF s.r.l. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to conclude and execute the purchase agreement for the products offered on Jeymoon.com. When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the agreement, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and possible management of the return.
- registration on the site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information which is necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users
- provision of the services offered on Jeymoon.com. For this purpose, in relation to each service and its characteristics, JVF s.r.l. needs to collect the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
- management of requests to our Customer Service.
- statistical analysis and surveys. Some information about your use of the site will be used to perform statistical analysis and surveys;
- subject to your express consent, we may use your contact details for commercial communications on our products and services, news, new arrivals, exclusive products, offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction. These communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen (e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
- only with your consent, JVF s.r.l. will be able to personalise your experience as a registered user on Jeymoon.com, proposing previews and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications tailored to your interests, these communications will only take place in the manner you selected (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
Should you don't wish to receive further communications from JVF s.r.l. or change your consent, you may interrupt these communications at any time by writing to the above address or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
We process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic means; we adopt high security standards in all data processing, in full compliance with current legislation.
Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by the law in force, and specifically:
for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part
Only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part is used. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
- conclusion and execution of a purchase agreement for the products offered on Jeymoon.com;
- registration on the website and use of services reserved for registered users;
- provision of services offered on Jeymoon.com;
- management of your requests by our Customer Care.
Communicating your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. If you do not wish to provide us with the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and your requests.
to comply with a legal obligation
With the legal obligations to which JVF s.r.l. conforms in accordance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which JVF s.r.l. is subject, your data will be necessary and will be processed to respect these obligations.
for our legitimate interest.
If you purchase products or services on Jeymoon.com by credit or debit card, some of your personal data may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and pursue any fraudulent activity.
based on your consent.
Marketing activities, opinion polls, market research and analysis of your browsing and consumption habits are all subject to your explicit consent. Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional.
Authorized for treatment
Your personal data will be processed by JVF s.r.l. internal staff who are specifically trained and authorised to personal data process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These third parties have been appointed as data controllers and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by JVF s.r.l. and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialised in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialised in market research and data processing, consulting company.
The updated list of the persons in charge of data processing and of data controllers is kept at the the Data Controller's headquarter.
Your data may be transmitted to police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow JVF s.r.l. to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Data retention period
Your personal data are keeped for a limited period of time, which is different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated below.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the following terms and criteria:
- data collected to conclude and execute agreements for the purchase of goods or services on Jeymoon.com until the administrative and accounting formalities have been completed. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date
- data of the registered user: the data will be stored until you request cancellation of your profile;
- data relating to the payment: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiration of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the contestation of the payment (no credit or debit card data is stored);
- data collected in the context of the use of services offered on Jeymoon.com to the user: these data are retained until the termination of service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the user;
- data related to user requests to our Customer Care: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
- data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity
- data used to personalise the site and to show customised commercial offers: up to the request by theuser to interrupt the activity
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by JVF s.r.l.. These rights consist of:
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revocation of consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes (for example, sending commercial and promotional communications, conducting market research and surveys , customization of the website and commercial offers). Once the consent has been withdrawn, we will promptly process your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Opposition to the processing of personal data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, JVF s.r.l. will have to assess the reasons for your request.
- Cancellation of personal data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Received and assessed your request, if legitimate we will terminate the treatment promptly and delete your personal data.
- Temporary limitation of the processing of personal data: in this case JVF s.r.l. will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, subject to the exceptions of the law. The limitation of the treatment can be requested in case of dispute of the accuracy of your personal data, of unlawful processing, of exercise your right in court and in case of opposition to treatment, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Transfer of your data to a person other than JVF s.r.l. ("right to data portability"). You can ask to receive your data, where technically possible, your data can be transferred directly to a third party you indicateIn order to exercise some of your rights described above you can contact us by writing to the address of the Data Controller above.
In order to exercise the rights described above you can contact us by writing to the address of the data controller.
To ensure that the data of our users are not subject to violations or illegitimate use by third parties before accepting the request we can proceed to a verification of the identity of the applicant.
Your personal data are processed with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing illegitimate or fraudulent use. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or the encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data, the ability to restore data breach. In addition, JVF s.r.l. undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
More information on the presentation methods are available on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at https://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The updated version of the privacy information, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by JVF s.r.l. in full compliance with the regulations on the matter pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.