What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like Jeymoon.com (“the website”).
Cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalise your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognise you at the next visit, etc.).
Which cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Our website uses various types of first party cookies (organized and managed by JVF s.r.l.), and third party cooks (organized and managed by third parties based on their own individual privacy policies and not under the control of JVF s.r.l.) and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function.
How to remove or block cookies.
You can still change these settings in different ways depending on the type of browser used.
If several devices different from each other are used to display and access Internet sites (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect cookie preferences.
Disabling cookies may affect user experience of the site; for example, you might not be able to visit certain specific sections or receive customised information.
- Internet Explorer: Gestione dei cookies
- Microsoft Edge: Gestione dei cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Gestione dei cookies
- Google Chrome: Gestione dei cookies
- Opera: Gestione dei cookies
- Safari: Gestione dei cookies
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your navigation, you can download the add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
- Session cookies automatically generated by the server.
- Analytic cookies (treated as technical cookies by the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 08.05.2014 and subsequent clarifications) used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies, which are anonymous, gather information about how a site is used and allow its owner to have a better understanding of its users and to improve the functioning of the site
- Functionality cookies that retrieve login data.
- these cookies are used from shopify and are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookies are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but this might affect the way our site is working. For more detailed information click here.
The user can disable the use of technical cookies at any time, but by doing may not be guaranteed full usability of the site. Should the user still intend to exercise such right, he/she can select/deselect individual cookies, in the way illustrated at the bottom of this policy.
Third-party profiling cookies
The site also uses the following third-party cookies
- These shopify's cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others. For a more detailed description click here.
Third-party profiling cookiesThe site also uses the following third-party profiling cookies
- These shopify's cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests. For a more detailed description click here.